Think you have what it takes to be part of our fun and fabulous family? Please email resumes to email@example.com and include job title in the subject of your email.
Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, detail-oriented, a well-read creative thinker and a proven problem solver. Individuals must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, highly-collaborative environment where we take our work seriously, but not ourselves.
INK & ROSES seeks a motivated Account Executive for an exceptional career and growth opportunity.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum two (2) years of public relations agency experience with a focus on consumer beauty, consumer healthcare and/or lifestyle and experience working with clients of all levels. The individual must have excellent media contacts, particularly among consumer print media and national/regional broadcast, lifestyle editors and bloggers. Experience and working knowledge of social media platforms is critical.
This role is client facing and candidates must be polished and confident in presenting ideas both in writing and person. Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel and experience developing and managing budgets is required.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, detail-oriented, a well-read creative thinker and a proven problem solver who is able to multi-task and prioritize internal and client needs. The individual must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, highly-collaborative environment where we take our work seriously, but not ourselves.
This role may require some travel within the United States.
The Account Executive’s daily responsibilities will include:
–Heavy media relations including
- Driving the team’s proactive and reactive media relations efforts
- Concepting and drafting media strategies, press materials, pitch letters
- Heavy print, online and broadcast media outreach via phone, email and in-person, and placement/segment coordination
- Social media moderation, content development and reporting
–Client contact and counsel including
- Persuasive writing including memos, creative concepts and strategic direction
- Leading aspects of weekly client conference calls
- Results reporting
- Contributing to strategic PR program development and participation in formal presentation to clients
–Program execution including
- Development and driving of timelines
- Creative deliveries from concept to execution
- Event management
- Spokesperson and KOL management
–Supervision of account coordinator(s)
Please email resume, cover letter and writing samples (press release and media pitch) to firstname.lastname@example.org and place AE in the subject line.
INK & ROSES seeks a motivated Account Coordinator for an exceptional career and growth opportunity.
The candidate must be comfortable engaging with media and clients and must have knowledge of the social media space so they can help support social media programming for the agency and its clients. The following skills are required: impeccable organization; superior writing; effective phone, email and in-person communication; ability to multi-task; extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, and Cision Mediasource.
Candidate can be a recent college grad, but a relevant internship in the communications field or agency experience is a must. Degree in marketing, communications or journalism, and event experience a plus.
The ideal candidate is proactive, self-motivated, detail-oriented, a well-read creative thinker and a proven problem solver who is looking to dive into a career in public relations with enthusiasm. The individual must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, highly-collaborative environment where we take our work seriously, but not ourselves.
The Account Coordinator’s daily responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Drafting press materials, pitch letters and reactive media responses
- Heavy print, online and broadcast media outreach and placement/segment coordination
- Assembly and coordination of editor deliveries
- Social media moderation and content generation
- Daily media monitoring, clipping and reporting
- Creation and maintenance of media lists
- Managing product samples
- Research for client proposals and projects
- Draft internal and client-facing communications such as call agendas and recaps
- General account administration
- Facilitation of creative deliveries from concept to execution
- Assist with event management
–Supervision of interns
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. Benefits include health, vision and dental, generous paid time off, company-sponsored 401(k) plan and new business bonuses.
Please email all resumes to email@example.com and place AC in the subject line.
INK & ROSES seeks a motivated Office Assistant to join our fast paced environment. Our ideal candidate must be professional, polished, organized, outgoing, well-spoken and punctual. The office assistant reports directly to the office manager.
- Must have at least (1) year of administrative or office management experience
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook
- Must have good research skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of operating standard office equipment
- Ability to prioritize projects with strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal is a must
The Office Assistant’s daily responsibilities will include:
- Reception tasks, including answering the phone, greeting guests, notifying team of arrivals, escorting them to meetings
- Managing administrative activities of the main & executive offices
- Interfacing with building staff
- Maintaining office equipment (printers, phones, PDAs)
- Coordination and distribution of incoming and outgoing mail, packages, publications, couriers, FedEx shipments/deliveries, etc.
- Booking travel, car service and creating itineraries
- Filing and scanning materials
- Assisting account team with invoice processing
- Tracking and ordering office supplies
- Updating magazine subscriptions/maintaining magazine racks
- Sorting & routing mail
- Preparing office for client meetings, including setting up conference room, catering, beverage orders, arranging floral, setting up any technical or supply needs
- Coordinating printing and binding at FedEx
- Running office-related errands
- Internet research
- Coordinating with vendors
Please email all resumes and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and place Admin in the subject line.
Consumer Health, Beauty and Lifestyle PR Intern
INK & ROSES seeks a motivated intern who is excited to learn the ins and outs of Public Relations. Our ideal candidate is someone who adapts in all types of environments, can multi-task, is proactive and has the ability to meet deadlines. The candidate should have a background or interest in the Beauty, Health & Lifestyle markets; however, this is not a requirement. As an intern, INK & ROSES will provide hands on experience with consumer brands as well as other opportunities to grow within the Agency and industry. The internship will serve as a stepping stone for candidates to advance in their career. The position is open to students currently enrolled in college as well as post-graduates.
The Intern’s daily responsibilities will include:
- assisting account coordinators in all facets of campaign execution
- participating in team brainstorm sessions
- creative ideation and sourcing
- assist with social media content creation
- research and trend spotting
- helping to fulfill media requests
- media monitoring and clipping
- administrative support
If you’re energetic, driven and eager to learn please email your resume to email@example.com and place Intern in the subject line.